Manhattan Township now offers voter registration services for Will County residents. Along with the ability to register in-person at the Will County Building, 302 N. Chicago St., Joliet, or ONLINE, residents may schedule a time to do so at the Manhattan Township Hall. Services offered are voting registration, re-registration and/or updating your information to vote.
For more information on how Will County residents can register to vote, cast ballots, locate Polling Places, and much more, please visit the Will County Clerk's website.
What is required to become a registered voter?
- You must register under your legal name
- Must be a U.S. Citizen by birth or naturalization
- Must be 18 years of age by Election Day
- Must be a resident of your precinct for 30 days prior to election
- Two forms of identification are required - one must show the current residence address of the applicant.
Suggested forms of identification:
|IL Driver's Licnse or State ID
||Social Security Card
||Public Aid I.D. Card
||Student I.D. Card
|Employee I.D. Card
||Civic, Union or Professional Association Membership Card
|Piece of mail with name and current address
The deadline for in-person registration is 28-days prior to an election.